Saturday, September 15, 2007

The immensity of it all...

If you drop by here from time to time, you may have noticed my distinct lack of blogosphere presence these days.

I think I am cutting back.

For me, there have been stages in my blogging adventures. When I got started, I really didn't know what I was getting into. As I've said before, I thought maybe -- just maybe -- my parents might read my blog from time to time.

Several blogs? I didn't even know that was possible!

Then I started to get into it. Really into it. Too into it.

When I look back on the last year or so, I realize a huge percentage of my home time was spent blogging, commenting, and reading blogs.

Now some of my home time is going to be spent on those activities.

I'm in the stage of trying to get handle on the immensity of it all...

3 comments:

The Duchess said...

That's the hard part about the internet in general, I think, not letting it consume your life (and letting your work suffer, making your husband angry and your kids feel like they are growing up without a mother, the house becoming completely filthy, your physical fitness deteriorating at an alarming rate, etc.) I've never personally been very good with the whole 'moderation' idea. I'm trying to improve on this....
Good luck with trying to find your groove!

Betty Carlson said...

Oh my! All that ever happened to me was making my husband angry! I guess I caught the illness in time...

christina said...

Oh yes! I really understand this. I get the "You love the internet more than you love me!" all the time. I've also been trying (trying!) to cut back a bit for the sake of domestic harmony. :-)