Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blog status

After promises of "blogging from And So Forth" over the summer, I am finding myself with strangely little to say. But I do want to signal my return to the blogosphere after varying degrees of absence from my three blogs.

I suppose I can start with the summer status of each publication:

La France Profonde: After thinking about taking a summer break from this one, I have reconsidered and will be writing some postlets from time to time.

Cuisine Quotidienne: Officially on vacation until September, with a possible redesign in the works.

This blog: Timidly tiptoeing into uncharted territory...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, welcome back! (But I'll see you at some later point in the summer!)

spacedlaw said...

Yeah! I've been missing your blogging.
Tell us all there is to know about Olympia! And what are you reading and how you find it?
What do you mean no food post? Have you planned to stop eating?
Tsk tsk

Randal Graves said...

I was beginning to wonder if you had decided to scrap all the blogging for the summer!

tut-tut said...

Looking forward to your blogging in any forum.

Betty Carlson said...

Rest assured, all, I wouldn't just "drop out" without some sort of announcement! But I have found it refreshing to take a little break as real life swamped me.

We're celebrating my parents' 50th wedding anniversary this weekend, so I won't be around the computer a whole lot until mid-week, but after that should get in some sort of routine.

Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

Blogging is something that should be fun, yet somehow we get caught up in the obligation of it. Take time off when you need it, and come back when you want to -- that's my new mantra!

Betty Carlson said...

Yes, Lydia, in principle I agree with you totally! It's even advice I've given to others, and an idea I'm trying to apply - - but I think as a group, bloggers tend to like commitment and regularity. That's just the way we are.