Monday, July 09, 2007

Salute to Sunday Scribblings

I was a bad girl and didn't do my Sunday Scribblings last weekend.

Not that I didn't want to. Let's just say the word "slippery" didn't inspire me to new heights of blogging brilliance.

73 scribblers did have something to write about "slippery' and as usual, the variety of their interpretations is overwhelming. From prose to poetry to posts, Sunday Scribblings presents a merry cross-section of writing genres, and the best thing is that it doesn't take itself too seriously.

I can't wait until next week, when my jet-lagged mind should be recovered enough to scribble a few lines...

4 comments:

spacedlaw said...

I completely understand you. I did not do a sign one and I'll skip this one too unless I get a sudden brain wave on how to illustrate that...

Betty Carlson said...

What's amazing is to see how many people did come up with great ideas for that prompt. I think some prompts appeal more to the fiction or poetry writers.

Lucy said...

what a clever way to not participate! Cute post and I don't think we've met before. Nice to find you :)

Betty Carlson said...

Thank you Lucy. I didn't have the nerve to put this on the official list of posts, though. Had I been able to cleverly work in a reference to the word "slippery," I suppose I would have.