Sunday, January 20, 2008

Change I Believe In

I haven't posted much to ASF lately, and few people have noticed since this is my least-frequented blog.

I guess one of the problems of a "catch-all" blog is what to catch!

In the meantime, you will notice from the side logo that I have made up my mind about an important issue.

I was having trouble making a commitment on this primary race, and was also feeling a strange fear of being hurt. Let's face it - -some of us have been through a lot since w's election.

But partly thanks to my college friend Daniel Spiro, author of The Creed Room and blogger at Empathic Rationalist, I managed to take a stand.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be back rambling about something here one of these days.

In the meantime, I've been posting quite a bit to Cuisine Quotidienne and La France Profonde if you want to take a look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stand! I haven't posted anything publicly about it, but I do lean toward voting for him.

Daniel Spiro said...

It will be very interesting to say what the media does with Barack's HUGE win after South Carolina. He is an amazing stump speaker, and not nearly as good a debater. Hopefully, the media will be covering bits and pieces of his stump speeches over the next nine days, rather than simply following Bill Clinton around. The latter really does give Hillary a ridiculously unfair advantage.