Of course, I was also intrigued by this blog because the name resembles my own Cuisine Quotidienne.
I couldn't resist leaving the blogger a comment about how a lot of people don't know what "quotidian" means. I hope her readers (somehow I'm sure it's a woman but I could be wrong) at least know what vie means.
But I digress.
The meme consisted of marking in bold print the things you've done out of a list of 150 activities. Yes: 1-5-0. That sounded like a pretty long undertaking, so I decided to take it differently and divide it in different categories of 10.
And that might just get me through to the end of November and NaBloPoMo!
So, here are 10 vaguely interesting things I've done:
1. Said “I love you” and meant it (are there that many people out there who say that insincerely? Hmmm...)
2. Visited Paris (for work, for family, for education, for travel...you name it)
3. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise (and even got in trouble for it...)
4. Gone to a huge sports game (Go Ms!)
5. Changed a baby’s diaper (Wait, are these interesting things... even vaguely...???)
6. Given more than you can afford to charity (I hope the Obama campaign counts here)
7. Bet on a winning horse (Yes, I've actually been to the races)
8. Had two hard drives for your computer (For sure!)
9. Taken a road-trip (from Olympia to Fort Collins, Colorado with my whole French family -- unforgettable)
10. Alphabetized your CDs (Mais of course! I wouldn't have it any other way...)