Monday, January 22, 2007

Expat Women, Unite!

I am happy to announce the launch of a new website, Expat Women.

Its purpose is to help expatriate women all over the globe link up and share advice.

Although I have plenty on my plate, I was pleased to be invited to participate in this new venture as a mentor. I know first-hand how great it would have been to have access to this type of service when I arrived in France in 1990! Life felt pretty lonely sometimes, and it would have been most helpful to be able to contact fellow English-speaking women who were making their lives in France.

Check out the newly-launched site and spread the word!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks BC!

You're a great spokesperson for us and we hope more women like you join in on our new community.

Best wishes,

Andrea of ExpatWomen.com