Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sunday Scribblings Serendipity

I didn't think I would participate in this week's Sunday Scribblings session, with the prompt of "wings," because I was away on a trip. As I explained in a comment on the site:

"I won't have a post for the wings prompt because I am taking off on a little trip to see a friend who will be flying away from France to the USA...possibly forever."

It was a very emotional trip. Not only did I have a great visit with the woman who is moving back to the USA, who was my best friend in France from 1992 to 1995, but I also returned to the part of the Touraine region where I lived for those three years, and where my second daughter was born.

On the first leg of the journey home, I noticed the name of the regional bus service that was taking me from Tours to Châteauroux: "L'AILE BLEUE," or the blue wing.

For more Sunday Scribblings about "wings," click here.

No comments: