Saturday, January 20, 2007

Blank Blog Syndrome

One of my reasons for starting And So Forth is to explore the blogosphere on subjects other than the very specific ones I cover on La France Profonde and Cuisine Quotidienne.
Posting to both of those blogs has become fairly complex, as I usually include a photo and also develop a very specific theme.

I want And So Forth to be less focused, a blog I can post to quickly when I find some fascinating information or when I just have something to say about one of my many interests. But it isn't that easy to get started, and to liberate myself from "blank blog syndrome." This blog looks so empty compared to the others!

Yet, they started like this too...even worse! When I got them going, I didn't even know I could modify my sidebars, so for a couple of months, all I had on them was some link to Google News.

I guess I have come a long way in one year. I really would like to post to And So Forth every day, but we'll see what comes of that resolution!

No comments: