Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm Finally on New Blogger! And so...

After weeks of trying, today I was finally able to make all of my blogs "migrate" to New Blogger.

What does that mean? I thought it might mean categories, but now I'm not so sure.

I have already been tempted by promises of being able to change my layout, but at the same time, Blogger warns about the many elements we will lose if we make a change...hmmm...

I suppose And So Forth, being a new blog, will be a good testing ground!

1 comment:

wcs said...

Congrats ! Looks like you made the transition ok. Categories are called "Labels" in new blogger and they work great (although if you want to go back and label your previous posts, that can get a bit tedious). Let me know if you want the code instructions for changing the header image to your own graphic.